Full-Service Heating Company in Estes Park, Loveland, Longmont & Beyond
During Colorado winters, everyone wants to be comfortable and cozy inside their home or workplace. To ensure that this happens, you will need a reliable heating system as well as a reliable Fort Collins heater installation team to make sure your heating system is running efficiently and smoothly.
Protech Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help you find the system that is right for you. Not only that, our Fort Collins heater installation specialists can expertly and carefully install your new furnace for optimal performance.
If you notice that your furnace seems to be leaking whenever the heat is on, it could be any number of things. Here are a few that It could be, condensation tubing that has become clogged, or it could be that you have a faulty heat exchanger or an internal drain system clog. You may need to call our expert Fort Collins heating installation service team for professional help. Below is a bullet list providing further explanation for each reason,
- Furnace Condensation - With a high-efficiency gas furnace, you have a tube that channels condensation to a floor drain. If the tube gets clogged or if it has a break in the line. A standard-efficiency furnace has a metal exhaust pipe and should not have condensation. If you notice this, it's due to the flue pipe not being properly sized.
- Faulty Secondary Furnace Heat Exchanger - If you don't have condensation issues, your secondary heat exchanger could be the reason for water around your furnace. Give us a call for expert Fort Collins heater repair services.
- Furnace Humidifier - A furnace humidifer could be the reason for the leaking inside of your furnace. Tune-ups can help mitigate any possibility of furnace leaks.
- Internal Drain System Clog - Another possibility is that if your AC unit is still operating and shares the same internal drain system as the furnace, you could have an internal drain plug. Call us today for professional help.
5 tips to help you know when you need our Fort Collins heating installation services:
- Your furnace has been in services over 15 years - On average a gas furnace will last around 15 years. Energy Star says that you should replace a furnace over years old and replace it with an ENERGY STAR rated furnace. These furnaces are 15% more energy efficient than most other furnaces on the market.
- Your heating bill has increased - If you've noticed that your heating bill has increased, that may be a key indicator that your air ducts may not be properly sealed and that your heater is having to work twice as hard in order to keep the home comfortable. Call your Fort Collins heating installation service team for the help you need!
- Your furnace has needed repairs much more frequently - If your furnace has needed more than 2 repairs over the past year, you may need to look into replacing your furnace. If you add up the cost of the repairs over the two years, it may be more cost efficient to buy a new one.
- The furnace makes strange noises - Is your furnace making popping, banging or rattling noises? Older furnaces tend to make these types of noises as they get nearer to the end of their life.
- Thermostat never seems to keep me comfortable - If you're constantly adjusting the thermostat to stay comfortable it may be because you furnace is not able to provide even heat throughout your home.
Have you ever met anyone who does not like saving money? Neither have we. Rich or poor, all homeowners like the idea of heating their home for as little cost as possible.
It is important to understand that just because you purchase a new heating system, does not mean that it will have high efficiency. There are a wide variety of heaters out there ranging in efficiency ratings. Although low-efficiency furnaces are cheaper, they can end up costing you more in the long run.
There are many benefits with our Fort Collins heating installation services & high-efficiency heating system, which include:
- Lower energy bills
- Increased comfort
- Better airflow
- Less noise
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Higher home resale value
If you are interested in benefiting from a high energy efficiency heater, we can recommend several options for your needs and budget. Since we have been in the industry for 30 years, you can trust our expert opinion and know that you will be making a smart decision. Once you have chosen a suitable system, we can perform our expert Fort Collins heating installation services.
How often Do Heating Systems Need to Be Replaced
Heating systems should ideally be replaced every 10 to 20 years. This time range is assuming the heating system has always been well maintained with the necessary repairs, and part replacements. If you are not sure of your systems condition, be sure to contact your local heating installation expert.
Keep Warm All Winter
With all the options out there, above all, you just want to stay warm. Our Fort Collins heating installation services can help you achieve that goal quickly and affordably. Before you invest in a new heating system, be sure to reach out to our Fort Collins heater installation specialists. We will have your home or workplace comfortable in no time.
Is it time to replace your heater? Call the professionals at (970) 707-5226.